Jealhimet Community

Jealhimet Community Forums
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Latest news
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:44 pm 
Administrator

The NDA has been lifted, so everyone is free to talk about the beta and share screenshots/videos.

New video about one of the flashpoints: http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/bri ... own-hammer

The Legacy system was also finally announced:

Quote:
This build has our first iteration of the Legacy System! At its core the Legacy system is about allowing players to create a family tree of characters. Family is pretty important to the Star Wars universe, with the Skywalker family having one of the most interesting dynamics in movie history. This version is just the foundational components that we will use to build upon in the future. Here are the features of this iteration:

Once your character has completed their Chapter 1 storyline, they will be able to choose a Legacy Last Name. This Legacy Last Name must be unique and is shared across all characters, on all servers - so choose carefully!
Once you have unlocked your Legacy, any and all characters on that server will now contribute to that player's Legacy Experience Points. Much like normal experience points, when you reach certain Legacy thresholds, you will increase your Legacy Level.

We already have plans for how we will expand the functionality of the Legacy System in one of our major post-ship patches. This will include being able to shape your Legacy's family tree, and give you a reward for all those Legacy Levels.

We look forward to reading your feedback on the Legacy System!

Post subject: Re: Latest news
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:03 pm 
Spam Meister
 WWW  Profile

Does anyone know if the Legacy system can be shared between accounts?

Ie, me and Brax both using the Lazzurs surname, but on seperate accounts? I'd like to use the Lazzurs name, but dont want to steal it from my bro hehe :). Cant seem to find anything about the Legacy system on the official site to answer my question.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:24 pm 
Administrator

Afaik, you share the legacy name even between servers so it's unique for the whole of SWTOR. So that's not going to work I'm afraid, also make sure to pick it as soon as possible because soon the good names will all be gone :P

I really like the idea though, means you can really build a legacy name for the whole game and it actually makes that name more important then you characters name.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:13 pm 
Spam Meister

looks like the guild functionality doesn't include guild capital ships anytime soon, it's marked as something they want "eventually"

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swto ... d-republic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 am 
Spambot Ambassador
 WWW  Profile

BB, just use Lazzurs' if you want the name :P If you take Lazzurs I may have to beat you with a stick :P