Jealhimet Community

Jealhimet Community Forums
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: So who is planning to stay subbed?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 am 
Senior Troll
 WWW  Profile

As it's only 25 quid for 3 months, I'm subbing for that long on renewal to see what happens.

Hey Kids! Tilt and Pinch! - If the bleeding doesn't stop in 5 minutes, try rubbing your eyes with a pickle.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm 
Spammer
 WWW  Profile

Seriaw Logi wrote:
I'm sticking around.
Devs have confirmed that Jedi Knight missions are overly hard and will be fixing it.
I have a few characters made i really like so i'll be around.

£5 says Art gets a lifetime sub and a new SWTOR Tatoo and leaves in under 6 months !

They dont offer lifetime subs, but im sure the tattoo is on the cards. Lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:52 am 
Master Spammer

having seconds thoughts.
So far i have completed chapter 1 on 2 toons my JK sentinal and my Imp Agent and both have been horrific.
Vagisil or whatever his name was was just a joke with the KB and the other guy who was impossible to beat solo on my JK and now Darth Jadus who can not be targeted (can not see target) pretty much all the time and when you can he blasts you from across the room and nearly one shots you. (Imp agent).
Bioware are seriously biased towards soloers and it's not fun to die 15 times on one boss.

I seem to be getting anoyed with the combat system to.
Half the time you hit a power and your whole toolbar goes grey so how the hell are you supposed to know which power is out of cooldown.
It ends up in futile button mashing hopeing a power will fire off or waiting for the greyout to bugger off so you can see whats ready.
And when you do find one you prave to god that the damage hits after the animation plays 3 times.
Yeah it's new and bugged but there is so much stuff thats just really anoying right now.

I don't know i really don't
I can see myself getting frustrated if i keep playing right now.

Lady Claire of Glencoe.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 pm 
Administrator

Seriaw Logi wrote:
having seconds thoughts.
So far i have completed chapter 1 on 2 toons my JK sentinal and my Imp Agent and both have been horrific.
Vagisil or whatever his name was was just a joke with the KB and the other guy who was impossible to beat solo on my JK and now Darth Jadus who can not be targeted (can not see target) pretty much all the time and when you can he blasts you from across the room and nearly one shots you. (Imp agent).
Bioware are seriously biased towards soloers and it's not fun to die 15 times on one boss.

Well to be fair you are underleveled for the content, you can't expect to skip all the group stuff and be fine level wise, it's stil an MMO. The end of chapter bosses are supposed to be challenging but doable at the appropriate level. Are you using interrupts?

Quote:
I seem to be getting anoyed with the combat system to.
Half the time you hit a power and your whole toolbar goes grey so how the hell are you supposed to know which power is out of cooldown.

Fixed in todays patch: The cooldown indicator on hotbars no longer causes all ability icons to appear grayed out (unusable). Now, when an ability is on cooldown, it will not be grayed out if its activation conditions (like resource costs or range) are met.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm 
Master Spammer

Grim it's not a level thing as many people have complained on the forums about the sentinal and IA bosses also it's very easy to miss content if you don't know about it.
My IA has done all the content and is the same level as the boss but it's still bugged and hard.

Lady Claire of Glencoe.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:34 pm 
Administrator

Seriaw Logi wrote:
Grim it's not a level thing as many people have complained on the forums about the sentinal and IA bosses also it's very easy to miss content if you don't know about it.
My IA has done all the content and is the same level as the boss but it's still bugged and hard.

Fair enough, if it's a known problem then it will hopefully be fixed soon. It's only 1 fight though, get someone to help you and move on.

I've encountered a couple of bugged bosses in flashpoints (most of them getting fixes in todays patch) but that's to be expected somewhat for a new MMO with the amount of content that's in there. If these are the biggest issues they seem to be doing pretty well :P