PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:54 am 
Administrator

Server: ts.jealhimet.com
Password: jea

Post subject: Re: Teamspeak details
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:59 am 
Spam Meister
 WWW  Profile

Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautifull butterfly patterns... I'M FREE!!!
AHEM!

Mac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 pm 
Master Spammer
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

teamspeak details require updateing, due to the poor host we have set up another 32man server connection details below...

you shouldnt need a port its set to default value, password is the same as allways, if you dont know the password. then ask in guildchat.
Server is on a 4mb up pipe cablemodem, we have a reserve server allso, but thats undergoing some testing before i announce the details.

thanks peeps.

Triforce

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:26 pm 
Administrator

Thanks, updated. Btw, if you want me to set one up on a server then just let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:27 pm 
Master Spammer
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

no problem, and thanks for the offer, probably would have, but me and phil went and got ouselves 2x servers, 1x standard dual core for teamspeak on a dedicated 4mb line, and 1x e6600 core2 duo for the other and an experimental minecraft server thats on a 6mb upline.

Triforce

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 am 
Spam Meister
 WWW  Profile

Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautifull butterfly patterns... I'M FREE!!!
Arthius wrote:
no problem, and thanks for the offer, probably would have, but me and phil went and got ouselves 2x servers, 1x standard dual core for teamspeak on a dedicated 4mb line, and 1x e6600 core2 duo for the other and an experimental minecraft server thats on a 6mb upline.

eh?

Oh.. Aye..... right..

Mac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm 
Administrator

We've been having some lag issues lately with the current server which is kind of annoying in operations so I've set up a new server which is in a datacenter with a 1gbit connection.

I'll be handing out admin rights to some regulars and if you need any specific channels just let me know.

Everyone on this forum is of course free to use it, not just if you are playing SWTOR :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:15 pm 
Spammer
 WWW  Profile

Grim wrote:
We've been having some lag issues lately with the current server which is kind of annoying in operations so I've set up a new server which is in a datacenter with a 1gbit connection.

I'll be handing out admin rights to some regulars and if you need any specific channels just let me know.

Everyone on this forum is of course free to use it, not just if you are playing SWTOR :)

the lag issues are because the host uses the same connection for teamspeak as with his own internet. torrents got the better of him i belive at that time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:25 pm 
Administrator

blackwidow wrote:
the lag issues are because the host uses the same connection for teamspeak as with his own internet. torrents got the better of him i belive at that time.

Yeah, I guessed as much :) This should be better for everyone then.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 am 
Spam Meister
 WWW  Profile

Except we're now split over two servers........ Any suggestions how we can get back together again? I mean, this was just a one time thing, Grim... By all means have yours as a back up, but why not keep the old one as the main one? Basically, as I said, we're split and I don;t like having to choose which friends to go and talk to......

Mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 am 
Master Spammer

It's been a problem several times now Mac, it was just particularly bad on that occasion, but I get where yer coming from. I believe the one Grim has set up would benefit everyone though as it should hopefully be much clearer, and Art won't have to worry about managing his torrenting.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 am 
Administrator

macfadyan wrote:
Except we're now split over two servers........ Any suggestions how we can get back together again? I mean, this was just a one time thing, Grim... By all means have yours as a back up, but why not keep the old one as the main one? Basically, as I said, we're split and I don;t like having to choose which friends to go and talk to......

Why are we split? Who's still on the old one? As I said, art can use this one as well and I'll give him admin rights to set up any channels he uses as he wants.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 pm 
Spam Meister
 WWW  Profile

Art, Phil and BW... Phil runs the server, apparently. And I really don;t want to have to choose which friends to talk to... couldn'e we just use yours as an OPs server, and the other for everyday use? I know, long winded etc, but I'm sorta stuck in the middle here :(

Mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:48 pm 
Spam Meister

The only opinion I've got on this is that it's a bit of a cheek of us using Mark & Phil's server when neither of them play the game. Well I feel it's a bit cheeky anyway.

I know Arth has said it's not a problem, but when we're getting the numbers we're starting to see now this could quite easily gobble up their home net bandwidth. Of course that's unless the jammy bastard has managed to wangle himself a super fast upload rate, which wouldn't shock me. :P We can't leave those guys without their pron, what's the point of the net otherwise?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:36 pm 
Regular
 WWW  Profile

Grim wrote:
macfadyan wrote:

Why are we split? Who's still on the old one? As I said, art can use this one as well and I'll give him admin rights to set up any channels he uses as he wants.

I was on the old one, then I found that the people I was FPing with were on the new one. Then I got confused, but then I resolved that, and now I'm on the new one.

Dr. S.