Jealhimet Community

Jealhimet Community Forums
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Future of the Guild
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:16 pm 
Spam Meister

aside from this week, the last few sundays i've been logging onto beezum to level him up and logging on the main to run dailies or RE Grind plus run ops. I would say i've been easily hitting 10-15 hours per week in-game until D3 came out. Is that enough time for me to be allowed an opinion? If not, how much time do i have to put in per week to be allowed to have a say in the guild?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:20 pm 
Spam Meister

Bless, I'm not even rising to that.

I was talking to Jerrick, not you.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:31 pm 
Master Spammer

I'm also sorry that I only get in from work at 7 after a 9/10 hour day and have to eat, have freelance work to do, real life friends to keep, etc. I'd log on more if I could, I really want to work on my PvP gear, but I have trouble getting time for the planned raids as is, and only "log in when there's stuff organised for them to do" because I can work that into my schedule.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:39 pm 
Administrator

I'm sure SFR is looking forward to JEA drama :D

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:48 pm 
Spammer
 WWW  Profile

Grim wrote:
I'm sure SFR is looking forward to JEA drama :D

poor SFR :bounce:

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:06 pm 
Spam Meister

No offense intended guys but you en'half get cranky for no reason sometimes

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:25 pm 
Spam Meister

Familiarity breeds contempt dude.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:48 pm 
Spam Meister
 WWW  Profile

Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautifull butterfly patterns... I'M FREE!!!
well, I'm one of those people. I do think we should merge the guild. However, awkward though it may be for Jerrick, it might be prudent to have a little look around and see who else is out there. We know our guild 'personality'. Is there a guild out there that's like us and keeping going? Doubtful - there aint enough people around. We may have to go the sunfall route, but let J have a peek about first.

Mac

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:55 pm 

Zumbee wrote:
how is this guy keeping check on SFR's allies? I'm sure he can't have us all on his friends list and quite a few folk never talk in rebcom. Given that i keep seeing them ask for help for ops i'd be interested to see how many of them are active at least once a week, if it's less than us then why don't they come and join us?

Also, not grouped with any SFR recently but in the first couple of months i kept bumping into them in warzones and some of them were complete twats, constantly complaining about the team and crying when they didn't get MVP votes from everyone. Are they anything like the SFR from SWG?

Hi Zumbee,

GL from SFR here. Anyone can see anyone else's Guild Status ingame using the /who search functions by typing in the Guild name. For the OP's we have only requested help once in the past 8 weeks and that was this Friday when we had two of our regular members become unavailable so leaving us short. We have at least 10 people ative every night in the core hours 7pm - 11pm GMT).

For those you bumped into in Warzones, they may have been some of the more PVP orientated members that joined before the game launched. Needless to say not many of our members PVP t present as they prefer the PVE content. I also can not speak for the actions of those past events, but their behaviour is not representative of our core members.

Yes we are SFR from SWG. We still have a number of our SWG veterans active in the Guild.

I hope this information is of help to you?

Regards,

Korrban

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:02 pm 

Doctor Sinister wrote:
The member he was referring to may well be me.

It was not you Omi :-)

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:27 pm 
Spammer
 WWW  Profile

Korrban wrote:
Zumbee wrote:
how is this guy keeping check on SFR's allies? I'm sure he can't have us all on his friends list and quite a few folk never talk in rebcom. Given that i keep seeing them ask for help for ops i'd be interested to see how many of them are active at least once a week, if it's less than us then why don't they come and join us?

Also, not grouped with any SFR recently but in the first couple of months i kept bumping into them in warzones and some of them were complete twats, constantly complaining about the team and crying when they didn't get MVP votes from everyone. Are they anything like the SFR from SWG?

Hi Zumbee,

GL from SFR here. Anyone can see anyone else's Guild Status ingame using the /who search functions by typing in the Guild name. For the OP's we have only requested help once in the past 8 weeks and that was this Friday when we had two of our regular members become unavailable so leaving us short. We have at least 10 people ative every night in the core hours 7pm - 11pm GMT).

For those you bumped into in Warzones, they may have been some of the more PVP orientated members that joined before the game launched. Needless to say not many of our members PVP t present as they prefer the PVE content. I also can not speak for the actions of those past events, but their behaviour is not representative of our core members.

Yes we are SFR from SWG. We still have a number of our SWG veterans active in the Guild.

I hope this information is of help to you?

Regards,

Korrban

That is a good thing to hear. I had a few worries of what SFR had become from those few tales i had heard and comparing it to what i remember from SWG, it didn't feel right.
As you can see this is something that really needs some discussion and major thought so it might take a while to decide whats best for the guild as a whole.
Just want to let you know that your offer is on the table.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:14 pm 
Spam Meister

Thanks Korrban,

as i said, i'd not grouped with any SFR recently but the ones i had encountered in warzones earlier on were a cause for concern.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:08 pm 
Troll
 ICQ  Profile

before I enter my piece I would like to give reason for my short absence as of late, after 6 months of unemployment I have recently aquired a job at a local pub/resteraunt. This means evenings and weekends which doesnt bide well with raid times. In the future I will hopefully be able to sign up for raids one out of the three nights we run but at the moment im trying to work as much as I can to get money for both me and Jenny

Firstly I would like to say how crap it has made me feel seeing the guild from day one being a really energetic willing group to nights where its only be me and Omi online..
I know everyone likes our identity and we have a wealth of history in SWG ect but as of in this game I think a merger with sunfall is great. Could we be called the JEA division or something?
Is it possible to maybe if things pick up jump back to our own JEA guild again?
Im sure anything that means more people online to level and group with is a good thing as as I can see Sunfall activly look for members on the official forums and have a flashy website.
I think anything that helps those who are willing to stay subbed is a good idea.

Ultimitly I think it is the fault of the game that people have left left right and centre. Back at christmas we were so active its really upsetting.
Anyway theres my thaughts and im sure our powers that be will make the best decision for all of us.
I think that those that are still subbed and are interested in playing in the future should make this decision.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:20 pm 
Administrator

We should probably make a decision this week. Chisel is contacting some people tonight so we can decide which way to go :)

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:46 pm 
Spam Meister
 WWW  Profile

Location: Watching lozanges of vortisticial light form beautifull butterfly patterns... I'M FREE!!!
Silly point of order thing here... but shouldn;t Jerrick be heading this up? Chisel should be passing his contacts on, then Jerrick comes here to chat?

Mac

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next